We have a few policies in place to protect ourselves, our equipment, and
our business. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!!!
- If it is Raining or inclimate weather at an outdoor event, all sales will be final.
You knew when you placed your order that it was raining etc and the photos
very well may be affected by this. Low-light from dark clouds may cause a
motion blur, or rain may be visible in the photos. All of these things are effects
we cannot control.
- At a Dog Event...If you have a WIN Photo (with the sign & your ribbons) you
must order a minimum of 1-8x10 of that win before you can order smaller
versions or Ala Carte items of that win. Asking us to take your photo is
essentially a verbal contract!
- If we are shooting an indoor fast action event, such as indoor agility, indoor
soccer, etc...all sales will be final. Action photography requires a lot of light to
effectively "stop" the action. We will NOT use a flash for action events out of
respect for the exhibitors & competitors, so the photos may contain motion
blur or visible grain. The severity of this effect will depend upon each unique
- If you purchase a digital copy of your image or purchase a CD of your
images, please choose carefully...all digital image sales are final.
- Under no circumstances will we deliver an order until it's been PAID IN FULL.
- Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, Portrait Sessions, & Party Shoots will require a
Security Deposit at the time of BOOKING to reserve your date. Your date is
NOT considered secure until the deposit has been paid. Your security deposit
is non-refundable if you cancel your booking within 6 months of the event.
- We currently accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, & Discover for Payment.